• We promote all-round well-being among clients and collaborators through communication and advice on healthy living habits.
• We have a gym and common outdoor areas for clients' enjoyment.
• We promote a healthy and safe work environment through continuous training in PRL (Occupational Risk Prevention).
• We have a Psychological Harassment Protocol to prevent, detect and resolve situations of psychological, moral and/or other discrimination in the organization.
• We are working on ISO 45001 certification to ensure the safe provision of the service, minimizing the risk of accidents and providing a safe working environment for employees.
• We promote volunteer actions and social causes through collaboration with foundations and citizen associations.
• We promote equal opportunities between women and men, non-discrimination on the basis of sex, and inclusion in all areas of the organization through the implementation of an Equality Policy.
• We have a Sexual Harassment Protocol to prevent, detect and resolve situations of sexual and/or gender-based harassment in the organization.
• We carry out training on equality and prevention of harassment to offer a healthy and safe work environment to employees.
• We have individualised Training Plans for all organisation employees.
• We promote youth employment through agreements with schools and universities.
• We offer social benefits to our employees as a complement to their remuneration, to improve their quality of life and help meet some of their needs.
• We have a Sustainability Policy that establishes the general principles and grounds of the organization's ESG strategy.
• We manage the documentation, communication and time records of collaborators through a digital platform.
• We digitally record client documentation and have digitally managed doors.
• We have a digital HACCP system for hazard management and food control points.
• We are working towards ISO 9001 certification to ensure customer satisfaction by establishing continuous improvement processes.
• We have solar panels to generate renewable energy in the premises.
• We have electric vehicle chargers.
• We reduce water and energy consumption through the installation of lights with presence sensors and taps with push buttons in shared client areas and employee-only spaces.
• We replace individual gel and shampoo units with dispensers in all hotel rooms.
• We offer our customers complimentary amenities made with biodegradable materials and packaging.
• We promote the reuse of towels and sheets through signage in the rooms to reduce water consumption.
• We have recycling points available to customers.
• We have fresh water dispensers for customers and collaborators.
• We have replaced plastic water bottles at events and meetings with reusable glass bottles.
• We collaborate with local suppliers and local artists, to reduce emissions and to promote regional culture.
• We provide our employees with more sustainable uniforms made by a local supplier with an ESG policy.
• We promote “zero food waste” among customers to minimize food waste by raising awareness via posters in the breakfast buffet.
• We work to improve our business ethics through the definition and monitoring of consumption and waste indicators.
• We are developing a new Communication Plan to inform and drive the actions carried out, among clients, collaborators and suppliers of the organization.
• We are implementing an Environmental Management System to certify hotels with ISO 14001, Biosphere, Hotel Sustainability and Ecostars certification.
• We have a Manual of Good Environmental Practices for collaborators and we carry out awareness-raising and training campaigns for the different job profiles.
• We promote the “Zero paper” policy to minimize paper consumption by digital processes.
• We work with a digital reporting system for the management of Housekeeping and Maintenance incidents.
• We collaborate with the AVC Waste certified company for the correct management of all waste generated.
• We apply and promote the 3R rule to reduce the volume of waste: we reduce, reuse and recycle.
• We collaborate in the Barcelona City Council “Radars” project, which works to alleviate the effects of unwanted loneliness of the elderly, through our Sant Jordi rose of solidarity.
• We manage the destruction of the confidential documentation that we generate with the Eina Inserció-Laboral Entity, which ensures young people at risk of exclusion can enter the workplace with full guarantees.
• We have agreements with the Jesuit El Clot School, the Putxet Foundation and the Andròmines Social Association to promote the employment of people at risk or in situations of exclusion.